- Online - See FAQ below for instructions
- Email me with Subject: Place An Order
- Ordering Project Life by Becky Higgins LLC products HERE
How to place an online order with Needs A Ribbon FAQ
- Current forms of payment for online orders are: Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- You can check on the status of your order under My Account area of Online ordering. Typically normal standard shipping orders will arrive 5-7 business days after receipt of your order. During some specials processing may take an extra day or two. You can always email me and I can check on the status of your order too. When you are placing your order there are several expedited shipping options if you just can't wait for your products that long!
- Your Shopping Bag will expire and empty after 20 minutes of idle time only. Therefore at this time you are not able to start an order, save and come back to it later. Best to make your shopping list ahead of time.
- My name and contact information will appear in the upper right corner of your screen - Sandy McManus, 612-280-5590, firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign in or create an account and start shopping and adding items to your bag.
- When you are in your Shopping Bag, type in the item code (currently a 6 digit number) and quantity for the item you are ordering. If you do not know the item code you can enter the name in the search bar, or search by category to find it.
- Double check that you have ordered the correct quantities of items. You do not want to run out of adhesive or paper in the middle of an epic crafting session.
- Orders starting at $150 in merchandise earn Stampin' Rewards, you can use the rewards to by catalog product or for exclusive Hostess rewards. Yes, only $150 you get to be your own silent hostess. The more you spend the more you are rewarded. You will be prompted with your selection as you check out.
- During Sale-A-Bration do not forget to add the item codes for your FREE merchandise for each $50 you spend. See the Sale-A-Bration brochure under my Catalogs tab for more information and item codes. You will be prompted as you start to check out for those item codes.
- Hostess codes. You will not always have a hostess code to use. If you know your hostess code, which I post the applicable ones to my Hostess tab. you may enter it in the blank at the bottom of Shopping Bag screen underneath where you enter the item codes. There will be a blank box with the words above that ask "Do you have a hostess code? Enter it here and click Apply." July 2017 92EVXST4
Thank you for stopping by today!
Keep being creative, Sandy