- Supplies used for the Disney Princesses
- Big Shot
- Framelits Dress Up 130101 (retiring June 1, 2014) get it from my store today!!!
- And a retired multipetal flower punch. ++ Flower Frenzy Bigz L 133728 will work! (Avail June 2)
Again, I made these way over a year ago. Any flower type punch will do for the white skirt part and the epaulets (the white shoulder poofs). The cardstock I used was Marina Mist for the bodice. I ran the MM piece through the Big Shot with the framelit. It trimmed it down below the waist.
Base dress was made using retired Bashful Blue, but a any lighter blue will suffice. I attached all pieces to this base. I sponged using Marina Mist ink.
The white ruffle underskirt was made using the other dress framelit from the package and trimmed down.
The bird was made using the Bird Builder Punch 117191. And I added googlie eyes.
In fact I wonder if the bird wing might work for the white skirt poofs in place of the retired blossom builder flower punch.
- Add Fancy Fan embossing folder 127751 for her skirt
- Daffodil Delight cardstock and retired More Mustard. Baked Brown Sugar might be a good substitute
- Stem from the Bird Builder punch 117191
- Flower punch crunched up for flower
- Both dress framelits for the layers in the skirt
- Add Fancy Fan embossing folder 127751 for her bra top
- Bermuda Bay, Pool Party sponged with Bermuda bay ink, Wisteria Wonder and Very Vanilla cardstocks.
Run More Mustard (retired) and So Saffron both thru the same dress framelit die. Trim the saffron and fringe. Add Linen thread.
- Midnight Muse Cardstock (retiring June 1) or other dark blue cardstock
- Gold cardstock
- Doily Die (retired) substitute Darling Doily die 133736 (new June 2) trimmed for skirt lace
- Spritz dress with a gold mist.
Aurora Sleeping Beauty
- Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple Retiring June 1. Or Rose Red and Pink Pirhouette might substitute.
- Flower punch of some type
Night of Navy, So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi and Garden Green cardstocks, all trimmed.
- Both Dress forms from framelits
- Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise and real red cardstocks.
- Bird Builder stem
- Flower punch for rose, crumpled
- Bermuda Bay, pool party, soft suede cardstocks
- Run all three, separately, using the same dress form from framelits
- Not sure what I used for her headpiece
- Rhinestones for jewel, colored with a yellow sharpie.
- Pear Pizzaz, Very Vanilla and Garden Green cardstocks
- Retired flower stamp set that coordinated with the blossom builder punch
- Run vanilla through both dress framelits for skirt. Add the big petals for over skirt.
- I did mist her dress with sparkle.
- Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, pale plum (retired) and decorative purple paper for cardstocks
- Linen thread pulled apart to one strand.
- Piercing tool.
- Hair was just random cut and direct to paper and sponged on crushed curry ink.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I used these as models for future projects. I have only just mounted them on cardstock and not turned them into cards or anything else. But these would be a blast to scrapbook. Or use for party invites.
Still need to complete Ms. Frozen Princess
Thank you for stopping by today!
Keep being creative, Sandy