I don't smoke, rarely drink, don't rat my hair. I get ill from one cigarette - cough, cough, cough. (Thank you Sandy from Grease!)
When my kids were little (and keeping me up late at night) they would go to the fridge and grab a DC and bring it to me in bed. Even when they were just two they knew that would get mom up. Just the cool feel of the can, and the fizzle in my mouth helps to get the synopses a poppin' in the morning.
Honestly, I have no other vices. I drink tons of water daily. I eat quite healthy (very little junk goes in this bod). I sometimes think I should stop the pop. It is artificial. There are rumors that have been swirling around for 15 years that it may (or does) contribute to weight gain, metabolic syndrome and more.
Should I stop the pop?
Thank you for stopping by today!
Keep being creative, Sandy