This kit may be retired, but it is still a darn cute kit and I have included great tips for you, in case you still have a kit unassembled at home. The coordinating stamp set, Tin of Cards, still available for purchase until May 31, 2017!!!
Download the tips PDF here.
Item 138378 2015-16 Annual Catalog (retired item)
Makes 16 cards and envelopes
These instructions coordinate with the ones in the kit. They will help make assembly that much easier. I have assembled several kits with my instructions.
Additional supplies you will need to complete your kit:
- Inks: Black, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Black StazOn ink pad
- Adhesives: Tombo green multipurpose glue, SNAIL adhesive, fin tip glue pen, optional dimensionals.
- Foam stamp pad
- Silicon craft sheet
- Scratch paper
- Tin of Cards Stamp Set Photopolymer • 138946 $17.00 (suggested clear blocks: a, b, g, h)
- Tin of Cards stamp set still available until May 31, 2017!!! It is a very multipurpose stamp set.
Pieces You Will Stamp: Wood callouts, White flags, Small white banners, ++++++++++++ on blue card base, greeting – one word, on gold foil card, scallop edge on butterfly card
If holding kit as a class: pre-mount all the stamps, have cleaner or baby wipes on hand to clean between stamps.
You do not have to stamp same greeting on all 4 coordinating cards (I did this on my first kit). Rather stamp that greeting on all the pieces you want. Ex: make a birthday card for each coordinating set of 4 cards. Be sure to clean stamp between each card piece, they might be stamped in different colors on each card.
Please read entire TIPS sheet before proceeding on stamping.
Stamp all of them at once, you will use black ink for all of them. Set aside a few minutes to dry.
Glue paper on divider cards. Set in card tin.
Pro tip: since the tin is re-usable, think about what type of cards you send out on a regular basis, use those types as your divider card headers.
Card 1: Gold epoxy heart card
Follow instructions in kit. No other tips.
Card 2: Gold foil slot card
Cut your bakers twine into 4 even pieces.
It wraps about 3 times around 4 fingers or 4 times around 3 fingers.
Card 3: Blue with woodcut card
Use StazOn ink on the woodcut.
Adhere the yellow strip onto blue card base first.
Line up the ++++++++++ stamp so it is just to the edge of the card. You will stamp it 4 times. No need to fill in the middle as that will be covered up by the woodcut image.
Card 4: Butterfly Card
- Stamp butterflies while still on sheet.
- Stamp banner greeting in Memento ink or Archival ink.
- Punch out large butterflies. Stamp on a piece of scratch paper.
- I used stars in Crushed Curry on large butterflies. No right or wrong here.
- Keep butterfly cut out plain side up, place vanilla butterfly on top rather than cut out solid.
- Cut gold thread into 4 even sections. Use dimensionals or glue dots to adhere to back of large butterflies.
- Stamping the scallop edge: stamp edge in reverse on bottom.
You will have some extra items. Feel free to use on other projects.
Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to get your Tin of Cards stamp set today, while it is still in stock! Shop now
Thank you for stopping by today!
Keep being creative, Sandy