- Inks: Black, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Black StazOn ink pad
- Adhesives: Tombo green multipurpose glue, SNAIL adhesive, fin tip glue pen, optional dimensionals.
- Foam stamp pad
- Silicon craft sheet
- Scratch paper
- Tin of Cards Stamp Set Photopolymer • 138946 $17.00 (suggested clear blocks: a, b, g, h)
- Tin of Cards stamp set still available until May 31, 2017!!! It is a very multipurpose stamp set.
- Stamp butterflies while still on sheet.
- Stamp banner greeting in Memento ink or Archival ink.
- Punch out large butterflies. Stamp on a piece of scratch paper.
- I used stars in Crushed Curry on large butterflies. No right or wrong here.
- Keep butterfly cut out plain side up, place vanilla butterfly on top rather than cut out solid.
- Cut gold thread into 4 even sections. Use dimensionals or glue dots to adhere to back of large butterflies.
- Stamping the scallop edge: stamp edge in reverse on bottom.
Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to get your Tin of Cards stamp set today, while it is still in stock! Shop now
Thank you for stopping by today!
Keep being creative, Sandy