Here are the directions in larger print:
Birthday Balloon Banner Directions
I still do not have a decent picture of this project, but I am sure you can use your imagination! I chose the colors to coordinate with the Birthday Bright Project Kit 142769 $28.00 Occasions 2017 catalog.
Supplies: Tear and Tape 138995 , Balloon Punch 140609, Labels framelits 138281, cardstock of choice, bakers twine thick 141688, 124262 regular
- Punch out your balloons using the double balloon punch . 2 balloons per (double sided)
- Cut balloon tails.
- Apply Tear and Tape to the backside of each balloon.
- I pre tore all my tape and attached it to the table. Sped up the process enormously!
- Attach tails to balloon.
- Attach other balloon to banner string.
- Attach tailed balloons to the stringed balloons.
- Attach greeting focal point if desired.
- Display your banner!
Once I figured out what I wanted to do for this banner, it all came together rather quick, especially after I figured out the trick of pre tearing the tape and putting it on the table.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope this inspires you to make a banner for your next celebration - birthday, shower, baby, wedding and more!
Thank you for stopping by today!
Keep being creative, Sandy